Keto Oatmeal Cookies
Hi all! I have made these cookies a few times, found the original recipe here from an Oatmeal Cream Pie recipe. I have tried the cream part but it was a little too sweet for me and these are great just as cookies. I have added the recipe below with my adjustments.
- 4oz butter, softened
- ½ cup sweetener (I used Swerve)
- 1 tsp Molasses
- 1 egg, room temp
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup oats
- ½ cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Cream together butter and sweetener in a large bowl (about 2-3 minutes). Add in molasses, egg, and vanilla and mix until combined.
- In a separate bowl, sift together almond flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt. Add in oats and coconut and mix well.
- Stir dry oat mixture into the wet ingredients.
- Form cookies into balls and place on parchment-lined sheets. Original recipe called for 24 cookies but I have only ever gotten 18 max.
- Bake for 12 minutes. They will be soft but the edges will be golden. Let them cool completely on the trays and then transfer.
The last time I made these, I drizzled some melted dark chocolate on top of a few and it was delicious.
One thought on “Oatmeal Cookies”
Can’t wait to try these!
LikeLiked by 1 person